This is very common error in Paypal when you try to send the fund into any other account it’s give you error “we are sorry we can’t send your payment right now” and don’t allow you to proceed to the transaction. Actually this is security measured that taken by Paypal for your account security. Paypal capture the cookies of each account holder if the IP get change after the last transaction you send from your Paypal than paypal system will show you this error.
This error mostly happened with those who have internet connection with dynamic ip’s , Static IP user can enjoy without this error,
What is the Solution of This Error?
- This is very common error so here is the some solutions that you can try.
- Try to use the same internet connection that you use at the last transaction
- Clear the History / Cache of your browser.
- See if your sending limits are not reached (un-verified user)
- Check your have added the card & verified
- Ask the receiver to send you the invoice in your paypal account than pay that.
- Edit the billing information & re save
- Decrease the value of amount you sending.
Note: If you are getting again and again this error don’t try too much. Other wise you account might be limited by the Paypal.